How will you ever know if your ex wants you back... if you don't even know the SIGNS that your ex wants you back?
You probably have seen some behavior from him that you think might be a sign, so I'll do what I can to give you some hope.
- He says his family misses you. He could be using them to make a case for himself. He probably misses you himself, but is ashamed to come right out and say it. It's the same if he mentions that his pet hasn't been happy since you broke up.
- He tries to find ways to be alone with you. That's a big sign that he's ready to have you back. Maybe he offers to come over and do things around your house, or drop off something at your office after hours. That's a big hint and you can't ignore it.
- He calls you because he can't make up his mind about something. If he needs your input before he makes big decisions, it indicates he still needs you in his life.
- Your friends keep on saying that he was asking how you're doing. That's a sign that he still cares and may still love you, so keep talking to them to find out more. And make sure they don't say anything back to him that you wouldn't want him to hear.
- You get to talking with him, and he starts bringing you up to speed on what he has been up to since he last saw you. It's because he wants you to know that he is still behaving himself. He wants you to know what he's doing these days, and that's a sign he cares what you think.
- He is still devoting time to interests that you had together. This is another one of the signs that your ex wants you back, because he wouldn't do that unless he's thinking about you.
- When you meet he asks "How are you? What have you been up to?" That's a sign that your ex wants you back. He is trying to find a way to get to know how you spend your time without him.
- He still calls you "honey" or "sweetheart" or whatever pet name he used to use. He's not over you yet. This one's a real good sign you're in his heart still. He probably still loves you.
- He still buys you little, everyday things that he knows you love. If he does things like dropping off your favorite smoothie because he was on that side of town and he remembered, that's a sign that he wants you back.
- You don't have to push or pester him for information. One of the signs that your ex wants you back is if he volunteers information about himself or things that happened to him lately.
- He keeps asking if you still can stay friends. If a guy does that after you've broken up, that's another sign that he wants you back.
- He still compliments you on how nice you look, or praises you for doing something well. He wants you to know that he is noticing you and that he appreciates what he sees.
- He apologizes more than once for things that he did wrong in the relationship. That tells you he is looking for you to forgive him and accept him back in your life.
- When he's making a point, he reaches for your hand or touches you somewhere. That's a sign he misses the physical intimacy that you had, so that's a sign that he wants you back.
- Every time you talk on the phone, you have to end the call. This is one of the classic signs your ex wants you back. The more reluctant to hang up he is, the more he wants you.
- You run into him "accidentally" all the time. Maybe it's not accidental at all.
- He wants to talk about how good the relationship was. One of the signs that your ex wants you back is if each time you talk he finds something positive to say about your past together. It means he is not ready to let you go yet.
- He looks in your eyes when he is talking to you. This can mean he wants you to see that he has nothing to hide, and that he is ready to come back in your life.
- He has not moved on to someone else. This means he is still ripe for you. Getting him back now will be easier than after he finds someone new.
Do any of those 19 signs he still loves you match what you've been seeing?
Even if you're not seeing any of these particular signs, there could still be hope. It's hard to know what someone else is thinking.
The thing is... if you're sitting there trying to figure out whether you're seeing signs he still loves you, then you're at his mercy. The way I see it, he loved you once so he should be able to love you again.
So if you want him back, you just need to learn how to change his mind.
Near the beginning of The Magic of Making Up, it says you have to suppress your feelings of panic and desperation, and strategize instead to get your ex back.
DISCLAIMER:Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site.Comments are views expressed by the readers. bookofdistraction.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.
If you are the owner of the article or photo please message us for the credits. Thank You.